Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Candy

So it is now November. I am sticking to my goal, no candy yet this year. Halloween was a tough test. I am now finding that I am beginning to keep candy and save it for next year. I have a few peanut butter cups in my drawer at the house. I have some mini snickers under lock and key at the office. Is this bad? I'm afraid that I'm going to go into a diabetic coma in January due to overindulgence. I've requested that Santa fill my stocking with redvines, reeses and butterfingers. The early part of the new year could be ugly.

3 comments:

Jacob S. Paulsen said...

I wouldn't worry about it. Is there another goal in the works for 2012?

Linda G. Paulsen said...

Just shows what we've always known about you: you can do anything you want to badly enough...Maybe if you eat yourself sick on New Year's Day, you'll decide to go back to abstinence!

Eric said...

I'm seriously debating giving up hot dogs and hamburgers in 2012